Recycling is held at the Township Building the second and fourth Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
How To Prepare Your Recycled Materials
Glass – Clear, Brown, Green Bottles and Jars
1. Rinse – Remove styrofoam labels.
2. Remove metal lids and rings.
3. Do not break glass
4. Do not include auto glass, light bulbs, procelain, ceramic, plate glass, crystal or mirrors.
Aluminum, Bi-Metal & Tin Food and Beverage Container and Aluminum Foil
1. Rinse thoroughly, crush cans. Plastic Bottles and Jugs Only
1. Rinse throughly, remove caps.
2. Flatten to save space
3. Containers must have the three arrow recycling logo, with the numbers 1 or 2 inside it.
Newspapers and Cardboard
1. Newspapers are to be in paper bags.
2. No plastic bags.
3. Corragated cardboard only.
If you or a group (church, organization, etc.) are looking to volunteer your time, please call Laura Miles at 724-624-0187, to help oversee the recycling program on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays each month.